I’m here doing the TMI Tag posted by HugsxHeart head on over and check out her blog! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so this should be fun! Please feel free to post a response Tag!
Q U E S T I O N S:
1. What are you wearing? A towel. No really, I just got out of the shower! XD
2. Ever been in love? I am. ❤
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? I guess that depends how you define terrible. My first break up ever was pretty devastating… actually it makes me laugh now thinking back on it. If I knew then what I know now!
4. How tall are you? I’m 5’8″
5. How much do you weigh? Wouldn’t you like to know?!
6. Any tattoos? Nope. Been thinking of getting one for a long time… I don’t think it will ever happen though. I just haven’t found anything I want to permanently paint on my body.
7. Any piercings? Just my ears.
8. OTP? Okay, so just in case you don’t know, OTP is the abbreviation for “One True Pairing.” You can look that up on Urban Dictionary if you don’t believe me. 😉 I think I’m going to go with Glenn and Maggie from The Walking Dead! ❤ 9. Favorite show? My all time favorite TV show is Firefly, without a doubt. I was so devastated when they canceled the show! 😡 I also love Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones.
10. Favorite bands? Josh Groban, Jason Marz, and Alexz Johnson were the first three that popped into my head. There are more!
11. Something you miss? My sister and my nephew. 😥
12. Favorite song? I think at the moment, my favorite song is “Shake it Off” by Taylor Swift because that song right there will get my nephew to shake, shake, and shake! Hilarious!
13. How old are you? 23
14. Zodiac sign? Pieces.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Well my partner can make me laugh even when I’m sad and is someone I can be 100% myself with anywhere anytime. He gets my humor and he has the most amazing capacity to care and to love. I can’t say enough how blessed I feel to have this amazing human being at my side and to know that he’ll always be there. 🙂 ❤
16. Favorite Quote? This is actually more of an old proverb, but I’m going to use it here, because it’s been with me since forever. I’ll never forget the day my dad first said that to me, “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”
17. Favorite actor? I think my favorite actor is Stanley Tucci and my favorite actress is Sandra Bullock.
18. Favorite color? Purple and all shades of purple. 🙂
19. Loud music or soft? Loud please.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? The beach.
21. How long does it take you to shower? I think I take about 10-15 minutes… unless I have a certain someone with me. 😉 Haha! I’m so leaving that answer!
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It actually doesn’t take that long. 30 minutes is usually enough time for me to get ready for work and out the door. If it’s a date night it’s going to take longer.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, I’ve been in one physical fight, I’m sad to say. It was against my brother and it happened a long time ago, but we didn’t beat each-other up, but words were exchanged, items were thrown, then bruises were swapped… yeah. It was so stupid and I regret it immensely.
24. Turn on? Smarticles!
25. Turn off? Lack of smarticles. Really, if you have less common sense then a slice of bread… I can’t even.
26. The reason I made a blog? I needed a space to share my thoughts and feelings and a little of my life. So, here I am. 🙂
27. Fears? I think my worst fear is losing those who are closest to me. That idea of truly being alone terrifies me. Oh and spiders… I hate those F#%&!
28. Last thing that made you cry? When the Seahawks lost the Superbowl. Nah, I’m totally kidding, I didn’t cry. Just recently my sister called me because my nephew wanted to say hi to his Mama Misha (me). That phone conversation made me cry.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Just now. ❤
30. Meaning behind your blog name? Life As I Know It was the name I choose because I felt it reflected what I would be posting about. My life in the moment.
31. Last book you read? I actually haven’t had a lot of time for recreational reading lately. I finished a CAD training manual for my job, so I suppose that counts?
32. The book you’re currently reading? That’s not work related? I only just started it. It’s called The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I’ll let you know when I finish it… if I ever do.
33. Last show you watched? Breaking Bad with the boyfriend.
34. Last person you talked to? My boyfriend.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My amazing sister Marie. ❤
36. Favorite food? 37. Place you want to visit? Like everywhere! The place I really want to travel to next though is Greece!
38. Last place you were? Well besides here at home I was on base last night working.
39. Do you have a crush? Haha! Well I’m going to assume this is a celebrity crush question in my case, yeah? I fall hard for my partner on a daily basis ❤ ❤ But…
Please and thank you! 😀
41. Last time you were insulted? Hmmm, when I met my roommate Justin: You can read about it here: https://mgrace58.wordpress.com/2015/01/23/a-woman-living-in-a-mans-world-meeting-the-roommates-first-impressions/
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? I love Skittles… so this is hard to answer. What is my favorite Skittles flavor? Hmm… omg this is so hard!!! Okay, I think my favorite is Lemon, final answer!
43. What instruments do you play? None, unfortunately… Fail.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My Claddagh ring. It represents love, loyalty, and friendship.
45. Last sport you played? Sailing better count!
46. Last song you sang? Sam Smith’s Like I Can.
47. Favorite chat up/pick up line? Haha, I don’t think I have one to be honest.
48. Have you ever used it? Even if I did I don’t think I would.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday, with a coworker… at work, lol.
50. Who should answer these questions next? All of YOU! Remember to Tag!