Hi everyone! I am here doing a Christmas Tag posted by Panda Ponders I love these kinds of posts. Tag you’re all it!!! Haha, here we go!
1. What’s your favorite Holiday movie?
Does Disney’s Frozen count? I blame my nephew.
2. What are your favourite Christmas colors?
Silver and Red. I guess that kinda of goes with my college colors as well.
3. Do you like to stay in your pj’s or dress up for Christmas?
That depends on whether I am staying home or not. If I am going at all I’ll dress up for sure, if it’s a stay at home deal, you bet my pj’s will be on.
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My nephew. I absolutely adore his little smile and besides I like spoiling him!
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Growing up, my family and I always opened our presents first thing Christmas morning. I remember trying to stay awake all night not wanting to miss anything. That never happened, I always fell asleep, haha.
6. Have you ever built a Ginger Bread House?
I have. I built one in high school and used the house and ginger bread men as a representation for a family structure model… I ate the gum drops.
7. What do you like to do during your Christmas holidays?
Sledding is always fun, if you have the snow. Mostly, it’s the time of year all the relative get together and you connect and reconnect with family. A lot of family time, love, and fun.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
My Christmas wish already came true. 🙂 I do want to wish for everyone to arrive to their friends and family safely and I also want to extend my wish to all those who cannot be with their families and loved ones. Bless them. ❤
9. Favorite Christmas smell?
Before the age of the plastic/fake Christmas trees, a real tree would be cut, placed, and decorated. It’s been years, but I love that smell of a real tree in the living room.
10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Oh, I love German Stollen! I’m German on my father’s side and we make these sweet loafs every Christmas holiday. My sister makes the best I swear! if you are interested I found an excellent recipe online. I totally recommend trying a slice of Stollen! 😉